How does the laser work?
A laser produces a light ray concentrating a large quantity of energy, which after absorption by the water of the tissues of the human body, acts like a "real scalpel". The degree of absorption of the light beam by a tissue depends on the wavelength used and the amount of water contained in the target tissue.
Energy is communicated to the tissues either through a flexible optical fiber or through an articulated arm.
Laser indications in dentistry
What are the advantages of using a laser in dentistry?
- May cause less pain in some cases, thus reducing the need for anesthesia,
- Can reduce anxiety in patients uncomfortable with the use of the dental drill,
- Can preserve a healthier tooth during cavity removal.
- Safe operation thanks to extreme operational precision (10 times better than conventional technology)
- Faster operation
- Possibility without incisions
- Suppression of vibrations and unpleasant noises; provides better comfort to patients.
- No bleeding; significantly reduces inflammatory reactions.
- The extreme precision of the laser beam provides greater safety by protecting the surrounding healthy tissue.
- At the end of the session, the patient's face is often less numb as, in many cases, anesthesia is no longer required.
- Healing is faster. The laser treatments improve the success of endodontic treatment due to their bactericidal effects.
In addition, we are pioneers in Istanbul in the use of sophisticated dental image processing software: from a photo of your original smile, we show you your future smile while respecting your aesthetic preferences.
Give back your smile all its shine!
If you are feeling embarrassed by missing or damaged teeth, dental implants could be the perfect option to regain your lost confidence.
Dental laser The dental laser is today essential in the medical world. For your laser dental surgery, we use the...
Endodontic Our care is provided with the aim of understanding the indication and the course of treatment by the patient....
Orthodontics Orthodontics should be used when the teeth do not fit together well, when the dental occlusion is unstable, the...
Periodontology To maintain healthy teeth, it is also essential to ensure the health of your gums and to remove subgingival...
Teeth Whitening We offer you the most innovative techniques in terms of tooth whitening. The sessions, activated by UV light,...
Dental Zirconium If you feel embarrassed by damaged teeth, Dental Ceramic Systems could be the perfect option to regain your...