Body Cosmetic Surgeries in Istanbul
Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian butt lift is a popular cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to help create more fullness in your backside and increases the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. The excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back or thighs with liposuction, and some of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
A qualified cosmetic surgeon can improve the proportions of the entire lower body with Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery, helping a patient lose fat in common "problem areas" and improve the buttocks, with results that last for many years. The procedure consists of the following steps:
- The procedure is usually performed under anesthesia, but in procedures where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, it can be performed only with local anesthesia (numbing medication). You can ask for anti-nausea medication beforehand, especially if the anesthesia makes you sick.
- Your surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, such as your hips, stomach and thighs. Liposuction itself involves making incisions in the skin and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
- The fat reserves which have just been withdrawn from your body are purified and prepared to be injected into your buttocks.
- Your surgeon finishes by injecting the treated fat into specific areas of the buttocks to create a fuller, fuller look. They make three to five incisions around the buttocks for the transfer of fat.
- Liposuction and fat transfer incisions are closed with stitches. Your surgeon then applies a compression garment to the affected areas of skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.
Why Choose Us
Why do a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The shape and proportion of a person's buttocks is largely determined by genetics; both your skeletal structure and the way your body stores fat influence the appearance of the lower body. Healthy eating and exercise can help achieve a healthy body weight and tone muscles, but many patients remain unhappy with a “flat” buttock that lacks shape, despite a healthy lifestyle.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery can help overcome the effects of genetics by reshaping the buttocks and surrounding areas, such as the hips, lower back, and thighs.
You might consider a Brazilian butt lift for:
- Improve the curves of your lower body
- Reduce pockets of fat on your hips, thighs or stomach while adding volume to the buttocks
- Help the clothes to be more attractive
- Gives a younger and more aesthetic shape to the flat buttocks
- Improve your general proportions by improving the balance between the upper and lower body
Am I Brazilian Butt Lift candidate?
It is always a good idea to consult a cosmetic surgeon before considering a Brazilian Butt Lift. They might give you the go ahead if you:
- Have lost your natural shape due to age or weight fluctuations
- Do not feel comfortable in your clothes
- Have sufficient fat reserves in your hips and other areas for the transplant
- Are a non-smoker
- Have a healthy weight
- Lead an overall healthy lifestyle, which includes regular exercise
- Have not had any recent infections or complications from the surgery
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.